Ultra Wrinkle Relaxer uses a safe, nontoxic hexapeptide (acetylhexapeptide-3) in combination with a blend of concentrated antioxidant tea extracts to lessen the appearance of wrinkles. Ultra Wrinkle Relaxer promotes the appearance of smooth skin, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
|Ingredients: Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Seaweed Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.|
Dosage and Use:
- Apply after washing the skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops over your lines of facial expression.
- Apply once in the morning and again before bed.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.