Benefits of Ultimate MicroDermabrasion
- Exfoliates skin
- Revitalizes aging skin
- Restores soft, smooth, youthful skin
- Hydrates skin
- Contains natural ingredients
- Works gently enough to be used daily
Aging skin often loses its softness, becoming rough and developing wrinkles over time. Many supplements and creams can help slow the aging process and preserve younger skin by working from the inside out. But there are some great benefits you can get by working from outside the body too.
All of our cells grow, live, and die many times over throughout our lives. But when the dead cells are left on our bodies they can build up and cause problems. Dead skin cells lead to rough, dull, and uneven skin that looks older than it would without them.1 Ultimate MicroDermabrasion uses natural ingredients to scrub away these dead cells, leaving behind the healthy cells and more room for them to restore your skin to its natural, healthy, youthful state.
The key to healthy microdermabrasion is removing the dead cells without harming the healthy cells2, and this formula achieves a balance that protects and supports healthy cells as it exfoliates away the dead ones.
The natural ingredients working to promote beautiful skin include:
- Amber crystals to smooth skin and reduce discoloration3
- Jojoba crystals that exfoliate and boost skin suppleness4
- Green, red, and white tea extracts to support skin-cell growth and collagen, elastin, and antioxidant levels5-7
- Seaweed to smooth and hydrate the skin8
- Peppermint oil, which provides a cooling, soothing sensation to exfoliated skin9
This formula was designed to be used on the entire body, not just your face, so that all of your skin can be replenished. Ultimate MicroDemabrasion can be used daily until youthful skin has been restored. From then on it can be used as needed to maintain skin health, but isn’t needed daily.
Ingredients: purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, jojoba esters, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, lauryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf oil extract, jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, amber powder, Irish moss (Chondrus crispus) (seaweed) extract, rooibos (red tea) (Aspalathus linearis) leaf extract, green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, white tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
- After wetting your body, squeeze a few drops of Ultimate MicroDermabrasion into the palm of your hand, add a few drops of water and work into a lather.
- Apply lather to your body and rinse with water.
Caution: For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2005;6(2):89-92
2. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010;125(1):372-7
3. Case histories. Gary Goldfaden, MD.
4. Proceedings from the seventh international conference on jojoba and its uses. Champaign, IL: American Oil Chemists’ Society; 1988.
5. Curr Drug Targets Immune Endocr Metabol Disord. 2003;3(3):234-42.
6. Pediatr Int. 2009;51(5):700-4.
7. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2009;9:27.
8. Indira Priyadarshani and Biswajit Rath. Commercial and industrial applications of micro algae – A review. J. Algal Biomass Utln. 2012, 3(4): 89-100.
9. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 1994;46(8):618-30.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.