Benefits of Triple Action Vitamin C Cream
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Hydrates the skin
- Supports natural defenses against photo-damage
- Helps inhibit skin discoloration
- Helps alleviate blemishes
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, it works with the body to protect and heal cells from environmental damage.1 Unlike most animals, humans are not able to synthesis vitamin C and must therefore get it from food sources. One of the lesser known benefits of vitamin C is its ability to promote healthy, youthful skin.2
Absorbing vitamin C from the digestive track is very limited, making oral supplementation ineffective for supporting skin health. Therefore, topical vitamin C solutions are preferred by dermatologists.3,4 This Triple Action Vitamin C Cream provides magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, and ascorbyl glucoside—enhanced with ferulic acid to supply the skin with vitamin C and support skin health.
By reducing the damage done by the environment, Triple Action Vitamin C Cream can help reduce the formation of wrinkles, blemishes, skin discolorations, and other changes.5 The healing properties of antioxidants allow it to help reduce and reverse damage that has already caused any of these. This helps the skin look younger and healthier than it did before.6,7
Ingredients: Purified Water, Mineral Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Squalane, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
- Apply to clean skin before bedtime.
Caution: For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Telang PS. Vitamin C in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013;4(2):143-6.
2. J Invest Dermatol. 2001 Jun;116(6):853-9.
3. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7; discussion 818.
4. Skin Res Technol. 2006 May;12(2):105-13.
5. J Invest Dermatol. 2005;125(4):826-32.
6. Photochem Photobiol. 2012 May-Jun;88(3):748-52.
7. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2005 Jun;27(3):171-6.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.