The thin, delicate skin area around your eyes is extremely susceptible to the visible impacts of aging, such as wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, and bags. Oxidative and environmental stress gradually breaks down the elastin and collagen resulting in more fragile skin around the eye area.
Researchers have combined three natural ingredients into a formula to promote skin renewal and rejuvenation for the tender skin surrounding the eye. Specifically designed for the eye’s delicate skin, Renewing Eye Cream combines several complementary compounds that have been generating interest among dermatologists for their beautifying effects. Renewing Eye Cream contains:
- Jujube seed extract – a skin tonic rich in jujubosides, flavonoids, phenolics, and vitamin C.1,2
- Olive leaf extract – packed with potent compounds, notably oleuropein, to help with inflammation.3
- Levan – a polymer that attracts water molecules into the skin with powerful moisturizing effects.2,4
Renewing Eye Cream promotes firmer skin and helps maintain natural hydration. It also smooths and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
In a controlled clinical study, twice-daily application of the active compounds contained in Renewing Eye Cream to the area around the eye was demonstrated to have softened the appearance of wrinkles by an average of 17%.2 This result was translated by the scientists to have provided the overall appearance of being 6 years younger – in just 28 days.2
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Levan, Decyl Glucoside, Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Zizyphus jujuba Seed Extract, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Arnica montana Flower Extract, Oxido Reductases, Glycine soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.
Dosage and Use:
- Place a small amount on finger and apply to area surrounding the orbital bone, tapping in gently.
Warnings: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Not tested on animals.
1. Phcog Rev. 2009;3(6):320-9.
2. Available at: http://www.kinetiktech.com/brochures/pdf/rahn/PROTEOLEA-Leaflet.pdf. Accessed April 29, 2013.
3. Sci Pharm. 2010 June;78(2):133-54.
4. Available at: http://www.realbio.com/file_downloadphp?nfile=1_1266480435.pdf&ofile=Levan-Application+and+Perspectives.pdf&b_code=101. Accessed April 29, 2013.
5. Efficacy of oleuropein against UVB irradiation: preliminary evaluation.
6. Olive leaf extract and its main component oleuropein prevent chronic ultraviolet B radiation-induced skin damage and carcinogenesis in hairless mice.
7. Multiple antimelanoma potential of dry olive leaf extract.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.