Cosmesis Skin Care Pigment Correcting Cream was created to help even skin tone. This product combines Alpha Arbutin, a natural skin lightening agent, with a combination of potent antioxidant tea extracts. This product is excellent for all skin types and can be used daily.
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
Pigment Correcting Cream helps even skin tone and lighten areas of discoloration on the hands, neck or chest. It combines alpha arbutin, a natural skin-lightening agent, with a combination of potent antioxidant tea extracts.131-133 This formulation lightens large areas of hyper-pigmentation, freckles and spots (like those found on the top of hands). Excellent for all skin types, it can be used daily. Excellent for all skin types, it can be used daily.
|Ingredients: Purified Water, Alpa Arbutin, Jojoba oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide Propylene Glycol, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
Dosage and Use:
- Apply one to to times daily on larger areas of the skin.
- May be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
131. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2011 Oct;25(10):1140-5.
132. J Drugs Dermatol. 2010 Jun;9(6 Suppl):S72-81;
133. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2010 Jun;12(3):126-31.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.