Various animal and human studies have shown that topical solutions which include antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, as well as alpha-lipoic acid are beneficial to healthy-looking skin.8-12
Replacing moisture lost to aging is a prime reason why people use face creams. Most commercial face creams are oil-based and work by blocking the release of water from the skin. As people grow older, however, they cannot rely on oil-based preparations to block the release of moisture. That is because aged skin loses the ability to attract moisture in the first place and fundamentally becomes dehydrated.13 At this point, aged skin needs to be replenished with its natural moisturizer complex in order to attract and retain water.
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments of products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
This cream is formulated with potent antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, tea extracts and powerful anti-aging ingredients. It helps improve the appearance of creased, thin, sagging (or loose) and discolored skin on the neck. It also helps improve the appearance of prominent bands around the neck area and the dry, dehydrated, veiny texture of the neck.
|Ingredients: Purified water, Acetyl Glucosamine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cu Complex, L-Carnitine, Orange Flower Neroli, Chamomile Extract, Sage Extract, Bergamot Tea, Co-Enzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Retinol, Grape Seed Oil, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Emulsifying Wax NF, Avocado Oil, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Silicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
Dosage and Use:
- Apply one or two times daily to the neck.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
8. Br J Dermatol. 2003 Oct;149(4):841-9.
9. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7; discussion 818.
10. Drug Metab Rev. 2000 Aug-Nov;32(3-4):413-20.
11. Dermatol Ther. 2007 Sep-Oct;20(5):314-21.
12. Aesthet Surg J. 2010 Jan;30(1):74-7.
13. Br J Dermatol. 2008 Feb;158(2):251-60.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.