Benefits of Multi Stem Cell Skin Tightening Complex
- Improves the firmness of skin
- Supports collagen in the skin
- Restores younger looking, fully elastic skin
- Prevents skin sagging and looseness
- Natural formula works with the body, contains no harsh chemicals
While wrinkles and fine lines have been alleviated successfully with topical solutions, improving loose and sagging skin so far has been a losing battle. A primary reason for this phenomenon is that medical interventions are costly, uncomfortable and often accompanied by side effects. Fortunately, scientists have identified new compounds that provide a safe and effective alternative. And Cosmesis Multi Stem Cell Skin Tightening Complex provides these key ingredients to help improve the firmness of older skin.
Collagen are proteins which help skin and tissues maintain elasticity, which allows them to withstand the physical skin signs of aging.1 Over time the skin is stretched by gravity, facial expressions, and the environment. Collagen levels naturally drop as we age, leaving the body incapable of returning to its original state after all that stretching, which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin. To prevent this from happening, and help reverse any already present signs of skin aging, its important to increase collagen to allow the body to repair itself. Some formulas provide the body with extra collagen directly, while others like Multi Stem Cell Tightening Complex have simple plant extracts which promote natural collagen growth. They also inhibit interleukin-6 synthesis and boost ATP production for healthy, strong, and firm skin.2
The main three plant stem cell extracts included in this formula are
- Euterpe oleracea fruit extract
- Perilla frutescens extract
- Quercus alba bark
Acetyl tetrapeptide has been shown to rejuvenate facial skin, improve skin tone and texture—and help defend against the visible signs of skin aging. It works with the collagen to repair any cellular damage and strengthen the cells against future damage, restoring and maintaining youthful skin
Acetyl tetrapeptide-2 enhances skin cohesion and firmness by triggering production of collagen and elastin, while the plant stem cell extracts and their respective metabolites work to protect existing collagen and elastin fibers from damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays.3 Human studies using the same three plant extracts confirm their ability to increase the water content of aging cells, which results in the appearance of firmer and smoother skin.4 In one of these studies, Euterpe oleracea fruit extract improved moisture by 51% within 24 hours and 102% after four weeks compared to a control, thereby demonstrating its immediate and long-lasting hydrating effects. This novel strategy results in visibly firmer, more defined, younger-looking facial skin.
These breakthrough ingredients combined in Multi Stem Cell Skin Tightening Complex form a simple to use topical liquid which has the power to naturally improve the youthfulness of skin. Loose and sagging skin will no longer be an issue as skin becomes firm and resistant to damage into the later years of life.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Gum Arabic, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Aloe Leaf Extract, Retinol Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Carbomer, Allantoin, Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) Extract, Comfry Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Hops Extract, Horsetail Extract, Lavendar Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Arctium majus Root Extract, Cabbage Palm Fruit Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Perilla Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Caprylyl Gycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply 1-2 drops, morning and night, to clean dry targeted areas of the face.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin, test in a small area before using. If rash occurs, please discontinue use and contact a physician.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Zuber M, Zia F, Zia KM, Tabasum S, Salman M, Sultan N. Collagen based polyurethanes-A review of recent advances and perspective. Int J Biol Macromol. 2015;
2. Hajem N, Chapelle A, Bignon J, et al. The regulatory role of the tetrapeptide AcSDKP in skin and hair physiology and the prevention of ageing effects in these tissues–a potential cosmetic role. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2013;35(3):286-98.
3. Da silva santos V, De almeida teixeira GH, Barbosa F. Açaí (Euterpe oleracea Mart.): a tropical fruit with high levels of essential minerals-especially manganese-and its contribution as a source of natural mineral supplementation. J Toxicol Environ Health Part A. 2014;77(1-3):80-9.
4. Triterpene Acids from the Leaves of Perilla frutescens and Their Anti-inflammatory and Antitumor-promoting Effects
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.