The nutrient-enhanced Hyaluronic Facial Moisturizer hydrates and protects skin, producing younger, healthier, softer-looking skin. It is excellent for all skin types, but particularly beneficial for mature, delicate or dry skin. Use daily, especially after exfoliation.
Replacing moisture lost to aging is a prime reason why people use face creams. Most commercial face creams are oil-based and work by blocking the release of water from the skin. As people grow older, however, they cannot rely on oil-based preparations to block the release of moisture. That is because aged skin loses the ability to attract moisture in the first place and fundamentally becomes dehydrated.13
Ingredients: Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Oil of Kumquat.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply to clean skin as needed.
- Will soften, moisturize, and protect skin.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. [Skin hydration and hyaluronic acid].
13. Br J Dermatol. 2008 Feb;158(2):251-60.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.