Red spots, abrasions, swollen purple blotches, scars can all cause major cosmetic problems. When you were younger, these problems disappeared in a matter of days. Now they seem to last weeks and crop up in more places than ever (hands, arms, legs, feet, back, buttocks). The reason is simple. Your skin grows thinner and more fragile with age. So these imperfections become more frequent, more lasting.
Healing Vitamin K Cream helps minimize areas of redness, purple blotches or bruising. It is excellent for lessening the appearance of small blood vessels on the face and body and promoting more even skin tone. Topical vitamin K helps minimize the appearance of bruises. Its effects are greater when used with topical arnica, a plant-based remedy used to minimize the appearance of bruising.143-150
Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin K, Arnica Montana, Oxido Reductases, Soy Peptide, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oil of Kumquat.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply to clean skin AM & PM. Use sparingly and massage into areas to be treated.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
143. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009 Nov;8(11):1020-4.
144. Dermatol Surg. 1999 Dec;25(12):942-4.
145. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002 Aug;47(2):241-4
146. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006 Jan-Feb;8(1):54-9.
147. Br J Dermatol. 2010 Sep;163(3):557-63.
148. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2006 Sep;58(9):1167-76.
149. Pharmazie. 2005 Jan;60(1):36-8.
150. Planta Med. 2005 Nov;71(11):1044-52.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.