Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extract (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
Red spots, abrasions, swollen purple blotches, scars can all cause major cosmetic problems. When you were younger, these problems disappeared in a matter of days. Now they seem to last weeks and crop up in more places than ever (hands, arms, legs, feet, back, buttocks). The reason is simple. Your skin grows thinner and more fragile with age. So these imperfections become more frequent, more lasting.
Healing Formula All-in-One Cream brings together these powerful skin protectors and revitalizers to offset the visible impact of minor trauma to aging skin:
- Vitamin K1 to help minimize bruising, scarring, and blemishes – even after cosmetic surgery.111-114
- Arnica Montana, an extract of a European subalpine flower that’s been clinically shown to help bruised or scarred skin.115 Arnica is rich in phenols (plant-based compounds) called sesquiterpene lactones that penetrate116,117 your skin’s outer layer to deliver deep penetration.118 It also contains the essential oil thymol, to moisturize and protect.
- Oats, which contain avenanthramides, naturally occurring compounds with proven anti-itching and soothing properties.119,120
- Vitamin D, as cholecalciferol, has a quenching action that locks in moisture to help counter the unsightly effects of your skin’s declining capacity to renew itself.121-124
The result is a high-potency formulation with synergistic ingredients that preserve and protect your skin’s vibrant, healthy-looking glow.
|Ingredients: Purified Water, Jojoba Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Squalane, C13 –C14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione), Hydrolized Oat Protein, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Corn Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oil of Kumquat, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.|
Dosage and Use:
- Apply to needed area two to three times per day.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
111. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009 Nov;8(11):1020-4.
112. Dermatol Surg. 1999 Dec;25(12):942-4.
113. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002 Aug;47(2):241-4
114. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006 Jan-Feb;8(1):54-9.
115. Br J Dermatol. 2010 Sep;163(3):557-63.
116. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2006 Sep;58(9):1167-76.
117. Pharmazie. 2005 Jan;60(1):36-8.
119. Arch Dermatol Res. 2008 Nov;300(10):569-74.
120. Free Radic Biol Med. 2008 Feb 1;44(3):415-29.
121. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2007 May;21(5):657-61.
122. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009 Aug;8(8 Suppl):s17-22.
123. Br J Dermatol. 2010 Jun;162(6):1251-60.
124. Drugs Today (Barc). 2010 May;46(5):351-60.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.