Benefits of Eye Lift Cream
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Boosts collagen and elastin formation
- Supports the health of skin cells
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and drooping skin around the eyes
The thin skin of the eyelids is highly sensitive to environmental factors and aging.1-3 This can produce a tired and worn out appearance that makes one look older.
Fortunately, natural plant extracts have been identified that offer a unique advantage by boosting the formation of collagen and elastin, while supporting existing skin proteins.
Cosmesis Eye Lift Cream provides extracts of Albizia julibrissin (Persian silk tree) and Siegesbeckia orientalis (Eastern St. Paul Wort) shown to help reduce the appearance of aging around the eyes, including drooping eyelids, and dark circles.
Seaweed and olive oil extracts have also been added to provide remarkable moisturizing and nourishing properties to keep eyelid skin firm and supple.
Together, these natural plant extracts in Eye Lift Cream offer a potent formula to lift and firm the skin around the eyes.
Ingredients: purified water, jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, polyacrylamide, squalane, C13-14 isoparaffin, sodium hyaluronate, Irish moss (Chondrus crispsus) (seaweed) extract, olive (Olea europaea) fruit oil, silk tree (Albizia julibrissin) bark extract, Sigesbeckia orientalis extract, glycerin, darutoside, laureth-7, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- Place a small amount on ring finger and tap gently onto area surrounding the orbital bone.
Caution: For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14(6):12222-48.
2. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2005;27(1):17-34.
3. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;4(3):227-31.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.