Everyone knows that cucumbers are good for the skin. That’s why they are so often laid over the eyes during a facial and other spa treatments. In an effort to perfect upon the natural benefits of this popular ingredient, Cosmesis has crafted this Cucumber Hydra Peptide Eye Cream to provide all of the moisturization and nourishment of cucumber with the addition of peptides and other important skin care ingredients.
- Features high quality and all-natural cucumber extract.
- A great organic source of antioxidants like vitamin A and vitamin E.
- Contains peptides for support of collagen production and more.
- Perfect for fighting crows feet and other wrinkles around the eyes.
The Best Ingredients for Supporting Fragile Skin
Are you trying to prevent the development of crows feet and other wrinkles around the eyes? If so, then you already know how thin and sensitive the skin in that area can be. This calls for additional fortification against external sources of damage to these fragile skin cells. The best way to fortify this skin and prevent this common bi-product of aging is the direct and regular application of moisturization and nourishment.
There are numerous ingredients used in creams and masks which are marketed for their ability to provide such benefits for the skin, but none is as popular and widely supported as cucumber extract. The reason for this is simple: Cucumber is naturally very high in water and antioxidants like vitamin A and vitamin E. Antioxidants are important in protecting the cells of the skin from free radicals, oxidative stress, and a number of external factors. The high water content provides lasting moisturization which is one of the most important aspects in preventing wrinkles on any part of the skin.
purified water, safflower seed oil, polyacrylate-13, glycerin, propylene glycol, polyisobutene, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, acetyl hexapeptide-8, cucumber extract, phenoxyethenol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hyaluronate, squalane, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, butylene glycol, carbomer, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, acetyl octapeptide-3, caprylyl glycol.
Dosage and Use:
- Place small amount on finger and tap gently onto area surrounding orbital bone.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.