Benefits of Collagen Boosting Peptide Serum
- Supports the production of collagen in aging skin.
- Snow Algae has been shown to boost skin hydration after just 14 days of application.
- Supporting peptides and hyaluronic acid help to increase skin smoothness and firmness with continued use.
- Highly absorbent ingredients in a deep penetrating serum formula for maximum results.
- Rejuvenates the skin starting at the dermis and epidermis layer of the skin.
Fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity are the beginning and continued signs of aging. As we age, skin renewal and cell growth slow down, the skin loses its vibrancy and firm shape, while sun damage and toxins take hold, leaving wrinkles and sagging skin. Fight the signs of aging with a highly absorbable anti-aging serum containing youthful ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, snow algae, and collagen producing peptides.
Peptides for Younger Looking Skin
Clinical studies have shown that peptides support the appearance of younger and smoother looking skin, both immediately and long-term. Periocular and perioral wrinkles showed improvement after 1-3 months of use when used twice daily.1
Snow algae comes from persisting snow fields where the snow never seems to melt away completely. A pinkish colored algae develops on top of the snow. It has been studied and shown to have positive effects on aging skin. By stimulating the expression of the Klotho gene and AMPK activity, it induces a calorie restriction-mimetic effect. This leads to increased repair and detoxification as the cellular energy metabolism works at its highest efficiency. Results of clinical studies have shown real skin benefits. The papillary structure of the dermal epidermal junction was rejuvenated, skin hydration improved and eye wrinkles smoothed.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Chondrus crispus (Seaweed) Extract, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Chlamydocapsa (Alga) Extract, Maltodextrin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply 2-3 drops, morning and night, to clean dry targeted areas of the face.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin, test in small area before using. If rash occurs, discontinue use and contact physician.
1. Clincial Study on Peptides Treatment
3. Dermatoendocrinol. Jul 1, 2012; 4(3): 253–258.
4. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2013 Dec 2;6:289-94.
5. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007 Nov;1119:32-9.
6. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2009 Mar;2(3):38-43.
7. J Dermatol. 2004 Aug;31(8):603-9.
8. Product monograph: Snow Algae Powder. Mibelle Group Biochemistry. 2014.
9. Product monograph: SYN®-TC. DSM. 2013.
10. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2009 Mar;2(3):38-43.
11. Nutr J. 2014; 13:70.
12. Int J Dermatol. 1994 Feb;33(2):119-22.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.