Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing audlts. Based on extensive clnical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under they eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extensions best results.
With its antioxidants, moisturizers and rejuvenators, Antioxidant Rejuvenating Hand Scrub softens the appearance of spots and discolorations, and can help restore youthful texture to skin ont the back of the hands. It rejuvenates by removing dead skin cells and allowing natural antioxidants to come into contact with freshly exposed skin. it helps minimize the appearance of creases and make liver spots less noticeable. use it with Antioxidant Rejuvenating Hand Cream for best results.
Ingredients: Ruby Crystals, Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, C13-14, Isoparafin, Polyacrylamide, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Butylene Glycol, Seaweed Extract, Blend of Herbs, Oil of Kumquat, phenoxythanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply a small amount to the back of wet hands.
- Massage the back of hands and rinse off.
- Can be used once daily or as needed.
- Can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.