Various animal and human studies have sown that topical solutions which include antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, as well alpha-lipoic acid are beneficial to healthy-looking skin.8-12
Replacing moisture lost to aging is a prime reason why people use face creams. Most commercial face creams are oil-based and work by blocking the release of water from the skin. As people grow older, however, they cannot rely on oil-based preparations to block the release of moisture complex in order to attract and retain water.
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments of products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
The cream is formulated with potent antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, tea extracts and powerful anti-aging ingredients. It helps improve the appearance of creased, thin, sagging (or loose) and discolored skin on the neck. It also helps improve the appearance of prominent bands around the neck area and the dry, dehydrated, veiny texture of the neck.
Antioxidant Rejuvenating Hand Cream helps improve the appearance of unwanted pigmentation, discoloration and age spots – and minimizes the appearance of dry, dehydrated, veiny skin on the back of the hands. It is formulated with antioxdants to help fight free radicals and with compounds that help tighten loose skin.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Acetyl Glucosamine, Nicotinamide, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cu Complex, Co-Enzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Retinol, Grape Seed Oil, Orange Flower, Neroli, Charmomile Sage, Bergamont Tea, Emulsifying Wax N.F., Avocado Oil, Soyabean Oil, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Silicones, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Phenonip.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply one or two times daily on the back of the hands.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin test in a small area before using. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and contact a physician.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
8. Br J Dermatol. 2003 Oct;149(4):841-9.
9. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7; discussion 818.
10. Drug Metab Rev. 2000 Aug-Nov;32(3-4):413-20.
11. Dermatol Ther. 2007 Sep-Oct;20(5):314-21.
12. Aesthet Surg J. 2010 Jan;30(1):74-7.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.