Cosmesis Skin Care Anti-Oxidant Rejuvenating Foot Scrub restores youthful texture through the use of corundum and ruby crystals, the product rejuvenates the skin on the feet by removing dead skin cells and allowing the natural anti-oxidants in the product to come in direct contact with the freshly exposed skin.
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
Antioxidant Rejuvenating Foot Scrub is formulated with antioxidants, moisturizers and rejuvenators to help improve the appearance, feeling and texture of skin on the bottom of the feet. It rejuvenates by removing dead skin cells and allowing natural antioxidant to come into direct contact with freshly exposed skin. Use it with Antioxidant Rejuvenating Foot Cream for best results.
Ingredients: Ruby Crystals, Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Concentrated Anti-Oxidant Tea Blend Extract, Butylene Glycol, Seaweed Extracts, Blend Of Herbs, Oil of Kumquat, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Using fingertips apply to moistened skin with small amount of water or your favorite soap.
- Using a rotary motion, gently massage for 15-20 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Use once daily, or more or less frequently as preferred.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.