If exfoliation isn’t a regular part of your skin care regimen, it should be. Your skin’s dead, hardened outer layer not only worsens the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars and blemishes – it also gradually destroys skin health, clogging pores and preventing the release of natural oils that normally help preserve natural softness and luster as you age.
That’s why MicroDermAbrasion is one of today’s most popular nonsurgical exfoliation procedures. Under the supervision of a certified dermatologist, a spray of microfine crystals continuously removed by vacuum scours away dead skin cells and restores your skin’s youthful glow.
Unfortunately, the outlandish cost for medically safe results causes microdermabrasion to be impractical for budget-conscious individuals. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, or suffer from a variety of health conditions including acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis or diabetes, microdermabrasion poses significant risks, Even healthy individuals may suffer infections from improperly sanitized equipment.
The solution is a low-cost at-home alternative called Amber Self MicroDermAbrasion. This cutting-edge exfoliate formula features ultra-fine amber crystals. A precious organic substance, amber derives from fossilized resins that trees release to heal themselves after physical injury and environmental stress. Amber is rich in compounds that form a basic building block for nearly all living organism.
Amber Self MicroDermAbrasion puts these unique properties to work for you, gently removing dead skin cells and smoothing away wrinkles, lines and other cosmetic imperfections. In dermatologist test cases, it has been shown to improve the appearance of again skin by as much as 75%. It’s also safe for daily use.
Now you can enjoy these beautifying, age-defying effects at home, at a fraction of the cost of microdermabrasion or other exfoliation procedures.
Unique Proprietary Formula:
Purified Water (Aqua)
Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids
Concentrated Tea Blend Extract
Dosage and Use:
- Using fingertips, apply to moistened skin with a small amount of water. Gently massage for 15-20 seconds. Test in a small area before using on entire face. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use once daily or only as often as needed.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.