Benefits of Advanced Triple Peptide Serum
- Trigger increased collagen production1
- Enhance antioxidant defense2
- Improve cellular function3
Scientists have developed a new weapon in the fight against aging skin. A combination of three powerful peptides works at the cellular level to breathe new life into aging and damaged skin. By mimicking the action of the body’s own natural regenerative activities, the ingredients in Advanced Triple Peptide Serum have been shown in clinical studies to defend against the visible signs of skin aging.
Research has now pinpointed three peptides with particularly potent effects. The result is a softer, smoother, more radiant youthful-looking skin.
This novel peptide combats wrinkle formation by supporting the skin’s natural DNA function. In a clinical study, topical application of acetyl hexapeptide-51 provided 13.7% more support for DNA integrity than controls, and this effect was observed within just 6 hours.4
The effective peptide known as acetyl tetrapeptide-2 has been shown to rejuvenate facial skin, improve skin tone and texture—and help defend against the visible signs of skin aging. In a clinical study, volunteers applied acetyl tetrapeptide-2 to their faces for 55 days. In this time, it was demonstrated that the visible appearance of sagging facial skin was decreased by 9.5% and the apparent area of visible sagging was decreased by 23.2%.5
Researchers demonstrated this peptide decreased the appearance of fine wrinkles by 20% and coarse wrinkles by 28%—and these results were observed within 15 minutes.6
Daily application of this unique formulation of three nourishing anti-aging peptides has been established in human studies to substantially improve the appearance of aging and damaged skin.
|Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-51, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.|
Dosage and Use:
- Apply 2-3 drops, morning and night, to clean dry targeted areas of the face.
Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Nov 23;428(3):416-21.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2008 May;48(5):430-41.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2012 Oct;1270:93-7.
- Product monograph: JuvefoxoTM. Lipotec. May 2013.
- Product monograph: UplevityTM. Lipotec. June 2013.
- J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2009 Mar;2(3): 38-43.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.