Benefits of Advanced Peptide Hand Therapy
- Smooth Wrinkles and Crepiness.
- Lighten Brown Spots in Just 8 Weeks.
- Moisturize and Reduce Dryness.
- Plump up Subcutaneous Fat Layers.
Years of exposure to the elements leaves our hands dry, spotted, and wrinkled. As you age, the fat layers beneath the skin diminish making our hands look skinny and full of hard tendons. We no longer have the softly padded smooth hands of our youth.
Cosmesis Advanced Peptide Hand Therapy is a new formulation containing six natural compounds that help rejuvenate the appearance of aging hands by lightening dark spots, minimizing the crepe-like look of wrinkles, hydrating the skin, and correcting skin tone.
Rejuvenate your hands with Cosmesis Advanced Peptide Hand Therapy.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemmarrhenae Asphodeloides (Root) Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, White Oil, Polysorbate 20, Cellulose Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-Polymer, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride, Macelignan, Tocopherol, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Retinol, Glucosamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply once or twice daily to back of hands.
Caution: Discontinue use if redness occurs. Do not ingest.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Dermatol Ther. 2011 Jan-Feb;24(1):62-70.
2. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2007 Mar;6(1):20-6.
3. J Invest Dermatol. 2000 Mar;114(3):480-6. 4. Available at: http://bosommax.com/files/bosommax/Volufiline%20Study.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2014.
5. Available at: http://www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/__novadocuments/12507. Accessed August 20, 2014.
6. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2008 Jan;21(1):45-50.
7. J. Lipid Res.2008;49:271-81.
8. Eur J Phann Sci. 1995;3:241-3.
9. Molecules. 2009 Jan 23;14(1):540-54.
10. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2004 May;55(3):171-8.
11. Available at: http://www.nanotokin.com/downloads/Snap8.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2014.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.