Benefits of Advanced Anti-Glycation Peptide Serum
- Enhances collagen production to promote skin elasticity
- Reduces crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Hydrates and smooths skin
- Slows the visible signs of aging skin
A key cause of visible skin aging is the binding of sugar molecules to proteins—known as glycation. The result is the appearance of unsightly wrinkles, creping, and loose skin.1,2
Glycation occurs naturally in the body, though some people have more glycation levels than others.9 Fruits and other healthy foods can decrease it, but anti-glycation products are beneficial in slowing the aging process and reversing the damage that’s already been done.8 This serum works to heal the skin, promote further damage, and boost collagen for a healthy, younger look.
Advanced Anti-Glycation Peptide Serum™ supports your skin’s firmness and elasticity while slowing the visible signs of aging skin. The secret to this formulation is the combined activities of two peptides and three fruit extracts that together provide powerful antiglycating effects and support collagen synthesis.
Clinical and lab studies on the ingredients in Advanced Anti-Glycation Peptide Serum™ revealed that:
- Pentapeptide-34 trifluoroacetate reduced crow’s feet within 28 days.3
- Hexapeptide-3 increased skin hydration 100% and smoothness 425% in just one hour.4
- Terminalia chebula reduced wrinkle depth 22% and improved skin tone.5
- A blueberry extract-containing supplement increased skin elasticity 9% after six weeks and decreased roughness 6% after 12 weeks.6
- Pomegranate stimulated collagen production and protected against UV exposure.7
Ingredients: Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Blueberry Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamin C, Concentrated Blend of Red Tea Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) Fruit Extract, Hexapeptide-3, Pentapeptide-34 Trifluoroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply 2-3 drops, morning and night, to clean dry targeted areas of the face.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin, test in small area before using. If rash occurs, discontinue use and contact physician.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Pathol Biol (Paris). 2006;54:387-95.
2. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2005 Jun;1043:529-32.
3. Product monograph: Peptide Q10™ Biofunctional. Ashland. 2013.
4. Product monograph: Peptide Vinci 02™. Vincience. 2013.
5. Product monograph: Synastol™ TC. Sytheon. 2014.
6. J Dermatolog Treat. 2004;15(4):222-6.
7. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 24;56(18): 8434-41.
8. Danby FW. Nutrition and aging skin: sugar and glycation. Clin Dermatol. 2010;28(4):409-11.
9. Uribarri J, Woodruff S, Goodman S, et al. Advanced glycation end products in foods and a practical guide to their reduction in the diet. J Am Diet Assoc. 2010;110(6):911-16.e12.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.