With age our skin begins to show signs of the damage it has received over the years. This includes the development of unsightly age spots. Rumex occidentalis is a potent herb which has been shown to support the lightening of skin pigments – an ideal natural counter to the appearance of age spots. A nourishing and moisturizing skincare cream in a convenient topical syringe applicator.
- Designed to counter the appearance of age spots
- Contains perennial herb rumex occidentalis – a natural pigment lightening agent
- Helps the skin to resist damage from UV rays
- Contains numerous moisturizing and nourishing agents
- Topical cream is contained in a syringe applicator for a targeted counter to age spots
Rumex Occidentalis and Age Spots
One major skincare difficulty that arises with advanced age is the appearance of age spots, liver spots, dark patches, and other pigmentary blemishes. These spots are primarily caused by exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays which accelerate the production of the dark pigment melanin. With advanced age these stops will become more and more prominent on the surface of the skin.
Cosmesis Skin Tone Equalizer contains a full serving of rumex occidentalis – an herb which has been shown in studies to work as a therapeutic agent for the lightening of skin pigments.1 This potent herb is an ideal natural solution for supporting the skin against age spots and other aspect of UV damage to the skin.
Purified Water, Iris Moss (Seaweed), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mallow Extract, Lady’s Mantle Extract, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Speedwell Extract, Yarrow Extract, Cowslip Extract, Creeping Saxifrage Extract, Grape (Fruit) Extract, Morus bombycis Root Extract, Chinese Skullcap Root Extract, Rumex occidentalis Extract, Alpha-Arbutin, Nonapeptide-1, Dextran, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.