Benefits of Advanced Growth Factor Serum
- Restores the skin’s natural rejuvenation process
- Supports the appearance of firmer, younger skin
- Restores skin hydration
- Supports the formation of new blood vessels
- Supports production of collagen and elastin
Youthful skin reflects the inner workings of growth factors that drive tissue function and regeneration in response to both internal and external factors.1 The decreased concentrations of four key growth factors as we grow older inhibit the skin matrix and lead to the tell-tale signs of normal aging. Replenishing these growth factors restores the skin’s natural rejuvenation process.2 Research shows that when topically applied as a serum, these growth factors support the appearance of firmer, younger skin.
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF) supports the proliferation of epithelial cells to promote skin health and activates hyaluronan synthase 2—an enzyme involved in manufacturing hyaluronic acid that restores skin hydration.3
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) supports the proliferation of fibroblasts that synthesize skin matrix components including collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.4
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) supports the formation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) and vascular permeability to allow a greater delivery of oxygen and nutrients into the extracellular matrix to facilitate function.5
- Fibroblast growth factor (FGF) supports production of collagen and elastin that gives skin its tensile strength and elasticity.6 It also supports skin matrix rejuvenation.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.