As people age, bodily changes can occur due to the production of cell-signaling chemicals known as pro-inflammatory cytokines, as well as the imbalances of hormone-like messengers called prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Maintaining optimal health involves inhibiting these inflammatory factors. Serraflazyme, from Cardiovascular Research, Ltd., is a proteolytic enzyme with joint and muscle-supporting properties.174-177
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Serrapeptase enzyme (serratio peptidase) (enterically coated)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one to four tablets daily on an empty stomach.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
174. Fortschr Med. 1989 Feb 10;107(4): 71-2.
175. Indian J Pharm Sci. 2008 Jan;70(1):114-7.
176. J Int Med Res. 1990 Sep-Oct;18(5):379-88.
177. J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2010 Dec;6(6):667-74
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.