- Features renowned free radical scavengers like N-acetylcysteine (NAC), L-carnosine, and vitamin E.
- Best used alongside Can-C Eye Drops.
- May increase the amount of time Can-C Drops stay active in the eyes.
- The ideal supplement for nutritional eye health protection.
- Designed to fight oxidative stress on the lens – a leading cause of cataracts.
How to Nutritionally Protect the Eyes
Our eyes are vulnerable to all manner of damage from external factors. Some of these factors include UV rays from sunlight, and free radicals which are created as a result of pathogens entering the body.
Without proper nutrition, our eyes will be even more vulnerable to these factors. In particular, antioxidants are essential for the neutralization of free radicals before they can contribute to the proliferation of oxidative stress.
To put this in perspective, oxidative stress is widely considered to be a major cause of cataracts in humans and other animals.1 Therefore, the elimination of free radicals is of great importance to the long-term health and function of the eyes.
Antioxidants like N-acetylcysteine (NAC) are considered to be highly effective free radical scavengers.2 L-carnosine, an amino acid, is also known to have particularly effective antioxidant effects on the lens of the eye.3 By supplying both of these powerful nutrients, alongside other antioxidants and amino acids, Can-C Plus Capsules are the perfect nutritional compliment to Can-C Eye Drops and any other eye health regimen.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.