- Formula is based on the protective support of N-acetylcarnosine.
- Contains a balanced blend of lubricants.
- Designed for for relief of dry-eyes, eye irritants and sun exposure in canines.*
- Results typically take up to 6 months to appear.
The Can-C K9 Advantage
Since its inception, the original Can-C formula has found consistent use among dog owners. This is because it is one of few formulas on the market which was designed specifically to provide relief for eyes which experience large amounts of sun exposure. Outdoor dogs in particular often encounter vision problems later in life due to this excess exposure.
So how is this actually achieved? What separates Can-C K9 from generic eye drop formulas? It all boils down to one ingredient: N-acetylcarnosine (NAC, or just carnosine). First off, this ingredient should not be confused with its fellow antioxidant N-acetyl cysteine (also commonly known as NAC) . While both of these ingredients utilize their antioxidant properties to protect the body from oxidative stress, their applications are generally quite different. In the case of carnosine, a significant body of evidence has accumulated to suggest that this antioxidant may be capable of countering the effects of oxidative stress specifically on the lens of the eye.1* This discovery has a great amount of potential for both humans and dogs who find themselves troubled by lingering vision complications caused by sun exposure.
In addition to N-acetyl carnosine, Can-C K9 Eye Drops also contain a careful selection of lubricants which can provide relief for eyes which are dry and have been exposed to environmental irritants. It’s the perfect way to reward your furry companion after a big hike, or even just a walk around town.
While the original Can-C is commonly used with dogs, it wasn’t exactly designed with them in mind. That’s where Can-C K9 Eye Drops come in! Each ingredient dosage in this formula has carefully balanced to provide canines with an optimally soothing and restorative experience.
Indications: As a soothing eye-drop for relief of dry-eyes, eye irritants and exposure to sun and wind etc.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- If the eye becomes irritated, red or inflamed discontinue use, clean the eye with cool water and contact an eye physician if necessary
- Rarely, the eyesight can become cloudy. This will be due to a pre-existing eye-infection. Discontinue use and the eyesight will normalise in minutes, however it will be necessary to treat the existing eye-infection before applying the eye-drops.
- This product is buffered for a neutrel Ph., however 1 % of people may experience some stinging. This is due to the individual having a greater acid balance, but can also occur when the drops are used with contact ienses- exposing the drops to lactic acid. For most people the irritation is minor and subsides with use. In the case of contact lenses, remove them, wash the eyes with cold water and then add the eye drops, leave for 15-minutes before reinserting contact lenses.
- KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. These eye-drops are not recommended for children under the age of 12.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.