- Features 1% N-acetylcarnosine (NAC).
- Each carton of Can-C™ contains two (5ml vials) and each 5ml vial contains approximately 65-drops.
- Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) certified, pharmaceutical facility.
- Designed for use with Can-C™ Plus Capsules.
- May support natural protection mechanisms within the lens of the eye.
- Results typically take up to 6 months to reveal themselves.
- Can also be used on household pets like cats and dogs.
The Key to Advanced Eye Protection
Clear vision is too important to waste. The problem is that there are countless external factors which might cause significant and long-term damage to the health of the eyes. These include toxins from the things we eat and drink, pollutants in the air we breathe, and even just sunlight!
Here’s the sad truth: our eyes are very delicate (they’re made mostly of water after all!) and require additional protection to function properly.
But how best to support and protect healthy eyes? The first step is quality nutrition in the form of antioxidants and amino acids. The eyes, like any other organ of the body, need certain nutrients (particularly those with antioxidant properties) in proper proportion to maintain their health. If you worry that you might be deficient in certain key nutrients then this should be attended to first and foremost.
After ensuring your nutritional intake is in check, it’s time to take advanced measures! By providing compounds like N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC), these Can-C™ Eye Drops are made to serve as your ultimate eye shield. As such, they may help to protect the eyes from damage in the form of free radicals, UV rays, and thereby, even cataracts.1,2
Storage: Keep in cool dry environment and do not expose to extreme temperatures. All open vials should be discarded after 30 days.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
Can-C™ is Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) certified, pharmaceutical facility which meets ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards for the design/formulation and manufacture of sterile contact lens solution and pharmaceutical solutions per FDA guidelines. Only the lubricants (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium) and (glycerin) are approved by the FDA for ophthalmic use, and can be listed as active ingredients on our label. Can-C™ is not FDA approved for the treatment of cataracts therefore N-Acetylcarnosine (1%) is listed as an inactive ingredient on the label.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.