- 500 mg blend of 16 different herbs includes Huang Qi, Yi Yi Ren, Shan Yao, and Dang Shen.
- Designed to raise defensive qi.
- May help the body in resisting the effects of seasonal allergies.
- 180 capsules per container.
The Use of Chinese Herbology in the Modern World
Blue Poppy AllerEase is based in the extraordinary complex field of Chinese Herbology.
Chinese herbology, sometimes known as traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), is a complicated subject in the health and wellness community, particularly for people born in the west. As with most aspects of Chinese culture, Chinese herbal remedies have an extremely long history. In fact, many TCM practices date back as far as 6,000 years!
Certain herbs which are staples in Chinese herbology have become widely accepted in the west. These include green tea, milk thistle seeds (Shuǐ Fēi Jì), and licorice root (Gan Cao). In spite of this, many people have a tendency to write off all of TCM as pseudo-science and even as dangerous.
While western scientific practices have validated many aspects of Chinese herbology, the 6,000 year old body of knowledge is too vast to yet be comprehensively studied by western medical institutions. However, that does not invalidate the generations of research conducted by Chinese health practitioners. While some components of chinese herbal medicine have been deemed as toxic and potentially harmful for heath, the same can be said of certain components of western medicine. The key is always to be careful about what you put in your body, consult with healthcare professionals, and listen to you body if it seems to be rejecting certain ingredients or formulations.
Blue Poppy AllerEase is a combination of 16 different herbs which are commonly featured in TCM. The intent of the formula is to raise defensive qi, and support the body in resisting an excessive inflammatory response to allergens, seasonal or otherwise.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.