BioMatrix Licorice Root Extract may support hypadrenalism, headaches, decreased libido, mood, anxiety, PMS, glucose, and hormone balance through its primary compound glycyrrhizin. It is 100% organically grown and harvested.
BioMatrix Licorice Root Extract supports the adrenal glands when cortisol levels are low. A primary compound in licorice root is glycyrrhizin (a substance that has a molecular structure similar to corticosteroids). As such, licorice root aids in hypoadrenalism by partially blocking the enzyme that converts cortisol to cortisone, thus sparing cortisol. BioMatrix licorice root is 100% organically grown and harvested.
A high-pressure liquid chromatography test of the plant is performed to determine the peak of botanical harvest. The compound is water-extracted within days of the harvest. Glycyrrhizin has been shown to improve headaches, low sex drive, anxiety, moodiness, swollen breasts, water retention, PMS symptoms, blood sugar control, and support hormone balance.
Serving Size: One Drop (.05 ml)
Servings Per Container: Approximately 1,200
Amount Per Serving
Licorice Root Extract (Approx. .72 mg Glycyrrhizin)
Approx. 35 mg
Other Ingredients: Glycerin and Water.
Dosage and Use:
- Take as a dietary supplement. Shake first before each use.
Caution: Contraindicated in: high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney disease, liver cirrhosis and cholestatic liver disorders.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.