According to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, DHEA may support various effects of aging. It seems to thicken and moisturize the skin as well as decrease age spots. It may also help men with ED (erectile dysfunction) to achieve an erection. DHEA also appears to improve the density of bones in those suffering from osteoporosis, osteopenia (pre-osteoporosis), or anorexia nervosa. It may also be effective against schizophrenia and lupus.1
|Serving Size: One Drop (.03 ml) |
Servings Per Container: Approximately 1,000
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dehydroepiandrosterone||Approx. 1.2 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Glycerin, Alcohol.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 2 drops 2 times daily.
Caution: DHEA is contraindicated with high estrogen, high testosterone, or high DHEA. Not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use this product if you have breast, uterine, ovarian or prostate problems. If you are at risk for or have prostate, breast, uterine or ovarian cancer you should not use this product. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any prescription medication, especially other hormones or MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) consult with your physician before using this product. This product may cause changes in liver function, alterations in hormone profiles, increased facial hair, acne, and mood swings. This product may cause virilization in women.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.