The adrenal glands, located on top of the kidneys, produce chemicals & hormones that are essential to life. Adrenal Support Plus contains many key nutrients which may promote healthy levels of these hormones, and in turn may keep certain diseases at bay.
Addison’s disease occurs when the adrenal glands are not able to produce sufficient levels of hormones, and may include symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, darkening of the skin, mouth lesions, and more.6 Adrenal Support Plus contains many key nutrients, including Vitamins B and C, as well as zinc, and many others, to help combat the effects of Addison’s disease by working to raise the hormonal levels to a healthy balance.
On the other hand, tumors and certain synthetic hormone medicines can cause the adrenal glands to overproduce the hormone cortisol, which may lead to Cushing’s syndrome. Cushing’s syndrome can cause obesity in the upper body, thin arms and legs, severe fatigue, and easy bruising. BioGenesis Adrenal Support Plus helps to support healthy levels of cortisol and other hormones, which may help to prevent Cushing’s syndrome.7
BioGenesis Adrenal Support Plus may also be beneficial in supporting energy production and increased stress adaptation.
- May help to prevent the development of illnesses such as Addison’s disease and Cushing’s syndrome by supporting healthy hormonal balances.
- May be useful in the support of energy production and increased stress adaptation.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate)||100 mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, pyridoxine)||50 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||200 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc malate)||1 mg|
|Bioflavonoids (50% citrus, 35% hesperidin)||100 mg|
|PABA (para amino benzoic acid)||100 mg|
|Choline (bitartate)||50 mg|
|Eleuthero root extract (.8% Eleutherococcus senticosus )(.8% eleutherosides)||50 mg|
|Rosemary leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)( 4:1)||36 mg|
|DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)||7 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, cellulose, silica.|
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Zimmermann M. Burgerstein’s Handbook of Nutrition, Thieme, New York, 2001.
2. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, Fourth Edition, Therapeutic Research Facility, Stockton, CA, 2002.
3. Kuhn MA & Winston D. Herbal Therapy & Supplements: A Scientific & Traditional Approach, Lippincott, Philadelphia, 2000.
4. Murray MT & Pizzorno JE. Flavonoids – quercitin, citrus bioflavonoids, and HERs (hydroxyethylrutosides), in Pizzorno JE & Murray MT eds., Textbook of Natural Medicine, Second Edition, Churchill Livingstone, New York, 1999, pp. 745-750.
5. Beltramino R et al. An open-label, randomized multicenter study comparing the efficacy and safety of Cyclo 3 Fort versus hydroxyethyl rutoside in chronic venous insufficiency, Angiology, Vol. 51, No. 7, pp. 535-44, July 2000.
6. Addison’s disease
7. Cushing’s Syndrome
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.