Oxidative stress and other age-related complications can lead to a deficiency in nitric oxide production. That’s why Berkeley Life has crafted this blend of quality natural ingredients to fight oxidation and support healthy nitric oxide levels.
- Derived from all-natural ingredients like beet root extract, green coffee bean extract, and pomegranate fruit extract for maximum potency
- Features vitamin C, vitamin B12, thiamin, folate, calcium, and potassium
- Designed to support a healthy heart and health blood pressure levels
- Can be used in conjunction with Nitric Oxide Test to chart levels and calculate dosages
- Antioxidant activity fights oxidative stress and supports the health of multiple bodily systems, particularly the cardiovascular system
Essential Heart Health Nutrients from the Purest of Sources
When supplementing for any nutrient, it’s important to consider its source. Artificial, heavily synthesized ingredients tend to be ineffective in the body. That’s why Berkeley Life has sourced each nutrient in this potent supplement from a simple and pure ingredient list of beet root extract, green coffee bean extract, pomegranate fruit extract, and potassium nitrate. The principle nutrients, vitamin C, vitamin B12, thiamin, folate, calcium, and potassium, are a carefully balanced arrangement of heart health boosters which impact everything from antioxidant activity to nitric oxide (NO) production.
The Importance of Nitric Oxide
The primary feature of each nutrient listed above is that they work synergistically to support the production of NO – a vitally important chemical compound. NO is naturally produced in nerve cells throughout the human body where it is used to transmit nerve impulses in a number of different bodily systems and functions. Perhaps the most important role that NO plays is in facilitating the dilation of arteries. It thus regulates blood pressure levels throughout the circulatory system. Without enough NO, the body will struggle to maintain healthy blood pressure levels within a natural range, and malfunctions in NO production become more and more common with advanced age.1
The key to continued heart health and NO production is to give the body enough of the nutritional fuel it needs. Not only do the nutrients contained in this supplement support NO production, they also possess significant antioxidant properties which negates the accumulation of oxidative stress. Oxidized cells struggle to produce NO at steady enough rates to support proper blood circulation and a healthy heart.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Thaimin (Vitamin B1)
Folate (200 mcg folic acid)
333 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, coating (polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide (color)), stearic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets daily, with water after food.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Note: Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made without most allergens (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy). Gluten and gelatin free.
Caution: If you are taking any medications consult your doctor or health professional before use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.