Rentone is a formula for kidney and urinary support with a unique combination of Eastern and Western herbs in addition to other nutrients that support the eliminative system:
- Didymocarpus pedicellata is an Ayurvedic herb also known as pathar phori. In Sanskrit, the name means “that which breaks stones.” Saxifraga ligulata has a similar meaning, “the plant which breaks rocks in order to grow” and also has astringent, laxative, diuretic, and lithotrophic properties, as does Tribulus terrestris.
- Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) is used here for its immune system supporting and diuretic actions.
- Shilajit is an asphaltum (mineral pitch) obtained in the Himalayan region of India and is considered a rasayana (adaptogen). Shilajit contains at least 85 minerals in ionic form and has been used traditionally for centuries for genitourinary and immune support, as well as for its aphrodisiac and purifying properties.
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi is a European herb, the leaves of which contain 10% of the most active principles of arbutin, which splits into glucose and hydroquinone in the kidneys. Mimosa pudica (lajja, or lajwanti) is traditionally used for urinary support.
- Dolichos biflorus is also known as Kulatha beans, the seeds of which are astringent, diuretic, and tonifying, and have been used traditionally in support of renal and urinary bladder.
- Cyperus rotundus is a dried tuberous root known as soucher, which is known to have diuretic, diaphoretic, and astringent properties. It is traditionally used for stomach and bowel support.
- Crataeva religiosa, also known as varuna (three-leaved caper), contains saponins and tannins in its bark. In Ayurvedic medicine, varuna is used to support the muscles of the bladder. It also helps support a healthy inflammatory response within a normal range of the genitourinary system and has a diuretic effect.
- Achyranthus aspera (apamarg) is traditionally used as a diuretic and to normalize pH.
|Serving Size: 1 caplet |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg|
|Magnesium (as aspartate)||100 mg|
|Proprietary Blend |
Cranberry extract, Tribulus terrestris, Mimosa pudica, Dolichos b and Equestrium arvense
|Didymocarpus Pedicellata||100 mg|
|Saxifraga Ligulata||100 mg|
|Ocimum Sanctum||25 mg|
|Achyranthes Aspera||25 mg|
|Asphaltum punjabinum||25 mg|
|Cyperus Rotundus||25 mg|
|Crataeva Religiosa||25 mg|
|Uva Ursi||25 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide.|
|Contains NO: Milk, Soy, Egg or Wheat|
Dosage and Use:
- 1 caplet three times a day or as directed by your health care provider
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.