Benefits of Carditone
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Relieves stress
- Supports renal health
- Helps maintain healthy calcium and potassium levels
- Contains antioxidants
Carditone is a combination of patented extractions of Rauwolfia, which has been used traditionally to support blood pressure levels already within the normal range and also has calming properties, and several other herbs and minerals. Terminalia arjuna is traditionally used as heart support; Tribulus terrestris and Boerhaavia diffusa are considered renal supportive; rose powder has calming effects; and magnesium supports cardiovascular health by helping to maintain healthy level of calcium and potassium.
Based on the ancient medicines of India, Ayurvedic Medicine, Carditone contains herbal ingredients specifically chosen and combined to promote the best cardiovascular health. Ayurveda is one of the oldest medicine systems in the world and its long history has prompted recent medical studies on its benefits and use as an alternative to chemical based medicines.1 Biochemically, plant based supplements are more suitable for the human use as natural supplements are already structured in ways the body knows how to digest and make use of. Carditone uses this concept to provide herbs that work with the body to promote health instead of forcing any kinds of reations in the body as chemical based supplements would.
The ingredients of Carditone work with the body to promote healthy blood circulation and heart functions, improving the flow of blood throughout the body to boost its ability to remain strong and healthy and defend against cardiovascular diseases.2-5 It also has calming properties to help alleviate stress, anxiety, and promote relaxation. Stress has been shown to be a major cause of many health problems over time as the stress wears down your body’s immune system and general strength. Finally, it contains antioxidant properties which defends cells against environmental damage and helps repair any already present damage. This helps promote overall health and defend the body against degenerative diseases, promoting a longer, healthier lifestyle.3
|Serving Size: 1 Caplet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as aspartate)||200 mg|
|Proprietary Blend |
|Convolvulus pluricaulis||100 mg|
|Terminalia arjuna||100 mg|
|Tribulus terrestris||100 mg|
|Rauwolfia serpentine||50 mg|
|Rosa vinca||25 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, and Silcon dioxide.|
Dosage and Use:
- One (1) tablet one (1) time daily or as directed by your physician.
Note: Contains Naturally Grown Himalayan Herbs, Free from Milk, Soy, Egg, and Wheat.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Ayurvedic Medicine
2. Boerhaavia diffusa from Traditional Use to Scientific Assessment- A Review
3. An update on Ayurvedic herb Convolvulus pluricaulis Choisy
4. Revisiting Terminalia arjuna – An Ancient Cardiovascular Drug
5. Rauwolfia serpentina; prolonged use in elderly hypertensive patients
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.