- Features Peppermint Leaf (M. balsamea Willd extract), Quebracho extract, and Horse Chestnut (Conker Tree extract).
- May provide aspects of digestive support which probiotics and other common supplemental ingredients may not.
- Atrantil was subject to rigorous, peer-reviewed testing on voluntary human patients.
- Testing revealed an astounding 88% response rate.
- 90 vegetable capsules in every bottle.
Beyond Probiotics – A Closer Look at Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive health is no laughing matter. While many gastrointestinal complications are associated with extreme, persistent discomfort (i.e. bloating, cramping, constipation, etc), there are also many digestive malfunctions which can have serious and long-term implications for the health of the human body. This is primarily due to the importance of healthy and stable nutrient absorption. Gastrointestinal complications which impede the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food tend to be the most problematic.
The most common supplemental ingredients recommended for gastrointestinal health support are probiotics. While the importance of a healthy probiotic flora in the gut is undisputed, there are certain digestive complications which can arise with or without probiotics. Therefore, many individuals will find that the average probiotic capsule has little-to-no effect on their digestion. For these individuals, Atrantil is the ideal choice of supplement.
Why Reach for Atrantil?
Atrantil is a completely unique addition to the digestive health supplement market. No other formulation on the market offers the specific ingredient combination of Atrantil. These three ingredients are Peppermint Leaf (M. balsamea Willd extract), Quebracho extract, and Horse Chestnut (Conker Tree extract). Sounds simple, right? Not quite…
Unlike many cutting-edge supplemental formulations, Atrantil has undergone rigorous peer-reviewed testing. Even better, all testing was conducted on voluntary human patients, as opposed to animal models or in vitro testing.
The results of this testing were extremely positive, revealing that each ingredient had their own unique impact on certain digestive processes while simultaneously exhibiting synergistic effects. The response rate was very high at 88%. This means that Atrantil may be a viable source of nutritional relief for all manner of gastrointestinal complications.1
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.