- Features thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), and cyanocobalamin (B12).
- Designed for those looking to get the very best out of their B-complex supplementation.
- May provide nutritional aid for cardiovascular health and various aspects of cognitive function.
- Controlled release beadlet delivery system may greatly enhance bioavailability.
- 60 servings in every container.
B-Complex Vitamins – Definition, Uses & Benefits
What exactly is a ‘B-Complex vitamin’? They’re entirely common to see on all sorts of food and supplement labels. Most people are also aware that they number B1-B12 while still having popular alternate names like folate (B9) and niacin (B3). So, what do all of these vitamins actually have in common to earn their shared status as ‘B-complex’?
The answer is actually somewhat simple: The ‘B-complex’ label applies to every known water-soluble vitamin which serves a coenzyme. It’s worth noting that vitamin C is the only other water-soluble vitamin, but that it is distinguished by its lack of coenzyme roles in the body, as well as its renowned antioxidant properties.
Water solubility in vitamins simply means that they dissolve in water as opposed to fat. This means that they dissolve more rapidly in the body, but that tissues also have greater difficulties with retaining them. Generally speaking, this means that the body requires a larger influx of water-soluble vitamins than their fat-soluble counterparts.1
B-complex vitamins have a wide variety of functions and roles in the human body. As such their uses and potential benefits are equally diverse. That said, B-vitamins are most often taken to nutritionally support the health of the brain and the cardiovascular system.2,3 Many have also claimed that B-complex supplementation aids in their perceived energy and focus levels.4
Why Reach for TRI B-Plex?
If you’re looking for a B-complex vitamin supplement then you will find no shortage of options, both on the internet and at your local drugstore. It’s not surprising that such a useful class of nutrient, and a class which is defined by its temporal nature in the body, is in such high demand. So, what criteria should one expect from a B-vitamin supplement of the highest quality?
First off, a quality supplement should always contain adequate dosages of each individual B-vitamin. However, the right dosage may vary greatly from person-to-person and vitamin-to-vitamin. The TRI B-Plex formulation from Anabolic Laboratories contains larger quantities of each B-vitamin when compared to most of their competitors. Therefore, it may be better suited for individuals who have a known difficulty with retaining B-vitamins or vitamin C.
But that’s not the only factor which separates TRI B-Plex from the rest of the pack. This formulation also utilizes a special controlled release beadlet delivery system that mimics the way nutrients are naturally released from food. No other supplement on the market offers this method of water-soluble vitamin absorption and retention.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.