Allergy Research Group Stabilium 200, formerly Adapton, utilizes and extract from the fish Molva dypterygia to support both physical and emotional stress, sleep, energy, memory, and mood. It contains the highest quality omega-3 essential fatty acids.
An extract called Garum Armoricum® from the fish Molva dypterygia, found in deep waters off the Armorican peninsula of Brittany. It was used by the ancient Celts of Armorica, Ireland, and by the ancient Romans, as a food supplement to improve resilience to physical and emotional stress. Research confirms that Stabilium® 200 may be useful for coping with stresses from work or personal life, and can support healthy sleep patterns, energy, memory, and mood.
Stabilium contains omega-3 extracts and polypeptides that have a regulatory effect on the nervous system. These peptides are precursors to endorphin and other neurotransmitters that act as adaptons – compounds that improve our ability to adjust to mental and physical stress.
- Supports both physical and mental stress.
- May help alleviate anxiety.
- Provides nutritional support for memory and cognitive function.
- Nutrients support healthy sleep patterns.
- Free from side effects
- Enhances the “good” prostacylcines and prostaglandins – chemical regulators of the body’s functions.
- May aid in concentration.
- May support ADD/ADHD.
- Supports memory, energy, and mood.
- Product of France.
Stabilium is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Note: Keep in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.