GlucoFit is an extract of the herb Lagerstroemia speciosa L., processed by water extraction and standardized to 18% corosolic acid. Corosolic acid, the active triterpenoid, may be involved with glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.*
Lagerstroemia speciosa L. (banaba) has been used for many years to treat diabetes. The first scientific study was reported in 1940. There have been many recent human studies. They have indicated dramatic reduction in blood glucose levels with one study observing a 30% decrease after only 2 weeks. There were no adverse effects reported in any of the animal or human clinical trials.1,2
Corosolic Acid from the extract may also offer additional benefits such as:2
- Appetite suppressant
The ingredients used in GlucoFit are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
GlucoHelp (from Lagerstroemia speciosa L., 18% Corosolic Acid)
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob extract, silicon dioxide, yellow beeswax, zinc oxide.
Note: Each capsule still contains 0.24 mg of corosolic acid. The concentration of the active material has increased 18-fold (from 1% to 18%), so the amount supplied has been adjusted to keep the amount of corosolic acid per capsule exactly the same.
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel half an hour before morning and evening meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals using insulin should consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. A review of the efficacy and safety of banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and corosolic acid.
2. Management of Diabetes and Its Complications with Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and Corosolic Acid
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.