Benefits of Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support with Celery Seed Extract
- Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
- Assists in Overall Cardiovascular Health
- Helps to Support a Health Inflammatory Response
- Rich in Polyphenols
- Helps to Lower the Overall Risk of Chronic Diseases
Cardiovascular disease is a major concern with today’s westernized diets and sedentary lifestyles. We eat far too many unhealthy, artery clogging fats and not enough healthy fats. Many of us are overweight and carry excess fat around the middle.
Blood pressure levels over 115/75 mmHg, raises the risk of Cardio Vascular Disease (CVD). The risk doubles for each increment of 20/10 mmHg of raised blood pressure. Olive leaf extract has been shown to reduce blood pressure thereby decreasing the risk of CVD.1
This dual-action formula combines two bio active compounds that support optimal cardiovascular health. The combination of the olive leaf extract, which contains oleuropein, and celery seed extract which contains 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB), together they create an effective formula to support healthy blood pressure and a health inflammatory response.
Olive leaf extract (OLE), which comes from the olive tree, is rich in poly-phenols which when consumed help to reduce LDL cholesterol and triacylglycerides, lower blood pressure readings, and lower the overall risk of chronic diseases.1
Celery Seed has been used for thousands of years to treat many different ailments. It is not used very much today for medicinal purposes, but it can benefit the body as a diuretic, to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and may even protect the liver from damage incurred by pain relievers such as acetaminophen (Tylenol). Celery seed contains chemicals that could thin the blood.2
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.