Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula with Meratrim and Integra-Lean includes a proprietary blend of Sphaeranthus indicus and Garcinia mangostana along with Integra-Lean African Mango. Sphaeranthus indicus (see figure 1), also known as East Indian Globe Thistle, contains various phytochemical components including:1
- essential oil
- sesquiterpene lactones
Purple mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) (see figure 2) has been named “the queen of fruits”. Mangosteen contains xanthones. These xanthones have been extensively researched, particularly mangostin.2 The rind extract, which is what is used in this blend, is rich in fiber.3
Integra-Lean African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) (see figure 3) is a tree from West Africa. It also goes by the names wild mango, bush mango, dika, and ogbono. Similar to a mango, it is used for both food and supplements. Irvingia has a high fiber content and is rich in protein. It also contains thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. The seeds used in this extract also have high concentrations of the amino acids lysine, tryptophan, valine, threonine, isoleucine, and phenylalanine.4
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Meratrim® Proprietary Blend [Sphaeranthus indicus extract (flower heads) and Garcinia mangostana extract (fruit rind)]
Integra-Lean® African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Integra-Lean® Irvingia is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,537,790. Other patents pending.
IGOB-131® proprietary extract is a registered trademark of Gateway Health Alliances, Inc.
Meratrim® is a proprietary ingredient derived from natural plant extracts exclusively distributed by InterHealth N.I.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule twice daily 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking glucose lowering medications.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Sphaeranthus indicus Linn.: A phytopharmacological review.
2. Medicinal properties of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana).
3. Purdue Universtity: Mangosteen
4. Wikipedia: Irvingia gabonensis
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.