Benefits of Oregano Leaf Oil
- Promotes a strong and healthy Immune Response
- Acts as an Antifungal, Antimicrobial and Antiviral
- Helps to promote balance to the Intestinal Flora
- Acts as a powerful Antioxidant
Oregano oil has long been used for its antifungal and antiviral properties and to boost the immune system. All too often candida albicans (yeast) can flourish within the body and cause various health problems. This overgrowth of candida can occur after taking a round of antibiotics, corticosteroids, prolonged use of birth control or when the immune system has been compromised in some way. 1,2
Studies have shown that oregano oil is a powerful antibacterial. It can lower populations of the bacteria known as E. coli. which provides evidence that it may potentially be used as a natural alternative to antibiotics. Additionally, oregano oil has very high antioxidant activity. In a chemical analysis study, oregano oil showed activity against human breast cancer cells as well as being antimalarial. Oregano oil is not considered to be toxic.3,4
This product contains 190-proof Certified Organic and GMO-free alcohol which comes from sugarcane and corn. All Gaia products are gluten free, with the exception of Reflux Relief. Gaia Herbs is strongly committed to purchasing only NON-GMO herbs and ingredients for all of their products with the exception of non-organic alcohol.
Serving Size: 30 drops (1 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30 (120)
Amount Per Serving
Organic Oregano leaf extract
DRY HERB STRENGTH RATIO: 1:3
Other Ingredients: Organic grain Alcohol USP (55-65%) and water.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Tested for purity. Free of pesticides and heavy metals.
Dosage and Use:
- Suggested Use: Take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3 times daily between meals.
Note: Shake Well Before Using.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.