Ultimate Eye Discount Bundle includes 2 boxes of Vision Clarity Eye Drops and 1 bottle of MacuGuard Ocular Support with Saffron and Astaxanthin, with the optional addition of Zetpil Glutathione Suppositories and EZ Drops Reflective Eye Drop Application Strips. MacuGuard and Zetpil Glutathione are both designed to provide exceptional antioxidant and herbal support for healthy eyes, while Vision Clarity Eye Drops EZ Drops Strips may aid in relief from dry eyes, floaters, and other issues which impede clear vision.
Click to view individual product descriptions:
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppository shell has been opened
- Do not use if a allergic or sensitive to phospholipids or any of the ingredients
- If you experience an adverse reaction, please discontinue immediately
- When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vision Clarity Eye Drops
Serving Size: 1 or 2 drops
Servings Per Container: Approximately 200 drops per box ( 2 vials/5 ml each)
Amount Per Serving
Inactive ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water.
Life Extension MacuGuard:
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
MacuGuard® proprietary blend: Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]
Saffron extract (stigma)
Natural Astaxanthin (from CO2 extract of Haematococcus pluvialis algae)
C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, safflower oil, beeswax, palm oil, purified water, cellulose, annatto color, potato maltodextrin.
|Contains No: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean. |
|LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of Nutriproducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patents 6,218,436 and p6,329,432. |
Zetpil Glutathione Suppositories
Serving Size: 1 Suppository
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
225 mg (450 mg)
Suppository Base: The all natural base is a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters, vegetable acids, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids, lecithin; vegetable starches, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose guar gum and xanthan gum.
Other Ingredients: This product contains an extract from soybeans. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustaceans (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, rice sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Dosage & Use
Vision Clarity Eye Drops:
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Life Extension Macuguard:
- Take one softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Zetpil Glutathione Suppositories:
- 1 suppository per day
- This product can be taken at any time during the day, but we recommend it is best taken before retiring at night to facilitate maximum absorption and retention.
- It is recommended that you always attempt to move your bowels prior to inserting the suppositories to avoid discharging of the suppository before the suppository can be totally absorbed.
- It is recommended that the suppository be retained for approximately 30 (thirty) minutes to insure adequate absorption of the nutraceutical, herbal and nutrient ingredients contained herein.