Ingredients in Supplements to Reverse Gray Hair (2019 Update)
While some do not mind, most people would rather return to their natural hair color. In this post, I will dicuss the 13 Ingredients our bodies need to naturally reverse gray hair. If we eat right, exercise and take quality supplements; we can maintain a healthy looking appearance.
The Danger of Hair Dyes
Many make the mistake of assuming hair dyes are an option.
Although Hair Dyes are an immediate option, they are not a long term solution and can cause a deterioration in health. The National Cancer Institute published a study linking exposure to hair dyes as a possible cause of bladder cancer. (1)
The best way to reverse Gray Hair is with natural ingredients. When your internal system is supplemented with the correct ingredients to begin regrowing your natural hair color, the need for a “quick fix” with dangerous chemicals becomes an irrelevant option.
Ingredients in Supplements to Reverse Gray Hair
Reversing Gray Hair happens from the inside out.
Supplements and a holistic diet will not fight your genetics but can certainly help fight graying hair. Below are the specific 13 ingredients you will need to naturally reverse gray hair. Follow me as I explain each necessary ingredient.
1. Copper – Copper deficiency is a leading cause of gray hair according to key studies. (2) Copper is an essential ingredient in the production of Melanin, making it an important ingredient in any Gray Hair Supplement. When checking Supplement labels, make sure your Gray Hair supplement contains at least 1 mg of Copper.
2. Catalase– Recent scientific studies have shown that having low levels of Catalase in the body can cause hair to turn gray. (3) Hydrogen peroxide cannot be processed when Catalase levels are low, causing an excess. The excess hydrogen peroxide bleaches the hair from the inside out, causing it to turn white or gray. 5000 IU is the amount of Catalase you need to reverse gray hair.
This video from Alvin Jackson illustrates how Catalase breaks down Hydrogen Peroxide and allows your natural hair color to regrow.
3. Biotin– Vitamin H, more commonly known as Biotin, is important to hair health. Biotin deficiencies are often associated with premature grey hair. (4) Biotin deficiencies can cause hair loss as well as thin, brittle and splitting hairs. (5) Although Biotin deficiencies are rare, it is possible that low levels of biotin in the body might result in hair loss and greying of hair. Some of the functions of Biotin in the body is the production of amino acids and cellular growth. Studies have shown supplementing with Biotin (300 mcg) can help to reverse gray hair to its natural color. (6)
4. Fo-Ti – Fo-Ti is an herb commonly used in Ancient Chinese Medicine to combat Aging, Weakness and Erectile Dysfunction. (7) Your Gray Hair supplement should have a minimum of 20 mg of Fo Ti.
5. Nettle Root – Nettle Root has multiple benefits to reverse Gray Hair and is one of the oldest treatments to combat hair loss. (8) Not only does it combat Dandruff and build Immunity, it also helps to alleviate symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). 100 Mg of Nettle Root is the correct amount you need in a Gray Hair Supplement.
6. Saw Palmetto – Palmetto Berries were used by Native Americans to reverse hair loss and remedy bladder infections. (9) A study showed Palmetto as also being effective to treat enlarged Prostate in men. (10) When research Gray Hair Supplements, be sure your selection has at least 300 Mg. of “Saw Palmetto Extract.”
7. Horsetail -Once you repair Leaky Gut, this ingredient will support your body to grow new hair follicles with your natural hair color. Look for at least 100 mg. of Horsetail Root in your supplement.
8. PABA – It is thought that PABA can provide more noticeable results in terms of restoring hair color when greying of hair was caused by deficiency of Vitamin B. Also, it is worthwhile to mention that it can provide better results when used in combination with folic acid (Vitamin B9), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) and Inositol. You will need at least 200 Mg. of PABA in your Gray Hair Supplement.
9. Pantothenic Acid – Pantothenic Acid plays a role in the development of hair color. Maintaining proper levels of pantothenic acid can strengthen your hair follicles and their cells. This vitamin contributes to the nourishment of hair follicles, helping them to function properly and promote the growth of your hair. (11) Adding pantothenic acid to the diet in the form of a supplement may reverse graying and/or prevent healthy hair from turning gray. 300 Mg. is the correct amount of Pantothenic Acid.
10. Vitamin B6 – Also known as Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 strengthens your body’s ability to properly metabolize protein. (12) It is thought that this vitamin can be beneficial for greying hair, because it plays a role in protein metabolism. Make sure your supplement has at least 10 Mg. of Vitamin B6.
11. Folic Acid – Deficiency of Folic Acid is associated with symptoms like slower growing hair as well as hair turning grey. This is mainly because Vitamin B9 metabolizes and create new proteins (including Keratin and Melanin). Deficiency of Folic Acid is more common among individuals who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Correct supplement of Folic Acid is at least 400 Mcg.
12. Barley Grass – Barley Grass is high in Catalase which we have learned is effective to naturally reverse gray hair. 20 Mg. is the correct amount of Barley Grass.
13. Zinc– Getting enough Zinc in your diet is crucial. Zinc deficiencies are suspect of causing premature gray hair in at least one study, according to an October 2014 issue of Observation. (13) Correct supplementation is 10 Mg of Zinc.
All Ingredients in One: Gray Hair Rescind
Shopping for a Gray Hair Supplement can be difficult, especially considering the multitude of options.
DR Vitamin Solutions has inclided each of these key individual ingredients to create Life Vitality Gray Hair Rescind.
Here’s a 12 Day Update so You Can See Gray Hair Rescind in Action
How to Begin Your Journey to Reverse Gray Hair Naturally
In this post, we learned how the melanocyte’s activity gradually declines until they stop making pigment. (14) New hairs grow in without pigment, resulting in gray hair. To promote our natural hair color, we need to supplement with Copper and Catalase so our bodies can break down Hydrogen Peroxide and begin regrowing our natural hair color.
I recommend a 1 Month Supply of Life Vitality Gray Hair Rescind to promote the growth of your natural hair color with the power of Catalase.
Thank you for taking the time to read Ingredients in Supplements to Reverse Gray Hair (2019 Update).
Your success is our passion. If you have any questions or contributions, please contact us via email or phone-call. We are constantly looking for new information to promote wellness – and hearing from you would make our day! Feel free to reach out to our free Health and Wellness Consultation headed by our Certified Health Consultant, Kurt LaCapruccia, D.S.S. (Diploma in Dietary Supplement Science).
Live Vibrantly! – DR Vitamin Solutions