We all know that proper diet, exercise, and supplementation are critical to achieving and maintaining optimal health. Unfortunately, we often come home tired, and the stresses of everyday life can get in the way of sticking to a good exercise routine. Fortunately, however, the number of ways to exercise is innumerable. Also, when we make time to exercise each day, even if only for 5-10 minutes, our bodies will thank us, and the rewards will far outweigh the pain from the sore muscles.
Benefits of Regular Exercise
We recognize that beginning an exercise program can be a daunting task, but we are here to help! At DR Vitamin Solutions, your health is our top priority. While it is impossible to name all of the benefits that come from a good exercise routine, we will share our top 5:
- Get and Stay Healthy: As mentioned before, following a good exercise routine consistently is crucial for achieving and maintaining optimal health. Exercise helps to keep diseases such as arthritis, high blood pressure, and diabetes away.
- Lose Weight: According to the Center for Disease Control, as much as 69.2% of Americans aged 20 or older are either overweight or obese. Exercise is one of the safest, most effective methods to help shed those extra pounds, and to keep them off.
- Improve Your Mood: By exercising every day, you are getting more energy. Exercise also releases hormones called endorphins that make you feel happy. It is also a great way to de-stress after a long day.
- Sleep Better at Night: Many people have difficulty either falling asleep or staying asleep. Exercise gets your heart pumping, and tires your body out, making it that much easier to fall asleep and stay asleep when your head hits the pillow.
- Exercise is Fun: Many people enjoy exercise, and rightly so. If your exercise routine is boring or unenjoyable, it may be time to switch it up and try something new.
Some Ideas to Get You Started
Because there are so many different ways to exercise, it can be tough to choose a routine. Perhaps the first step is to decide on a time and location. Your exercise routine should be in a setting where you feel most comfortable and relaxed. Some people prefer to get started first thing in the morning. Maybe you find that after dinner is best for you. Whatever you decide, make it fun, and stick to it. A bike ride around the neighborhood, a brisk jog to the store and back, push-ups in your living room, it all counts and goes a long way to helping you to achieve and maintain optimal health.
We hope that by reading this information that you are inspired and encouraged to pursue a healthy way of life. As stated before, your health is our top priority. If you are interested in learning more about the importance of exercise, please see The Benefits of Physical Activity. Additionally, we are proud to offer several supplements to enhance and maximize your exercise routine:
- Cardio-Juvenate Classic Berry, 13.8 oz Jar
- Zetpil Arginine Plus Suppositories, 60 Count
- Zetpil N Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Hyper Absorbable Deep Penetrating Cream, 6.5 Fluid oz
Thanks for reading, and stay healthy!
By David Benic, DR Vitamin Solutions