- Shop ByHealth Support
Shop ByProduct Type
Shop By Brands
- All Brands We Offer
- Life Extension Vitamins
- Metagenics Professional
- Pure Encapsulations Professional
- Life Vitality Supplements
- Drucker Labs intraMAX, intraMIN, and intraKID Liquid
- Quicksilver Scientific Detoxification Products
- Vision Clarity Carnosine Eye Drops for Cataracts, more
- Diabetes Defense with Isohumulone
- Original Quinton Marine Plasma, Hypertonic and Isotonic
- Zetpil Suppositories and Transdermal Creams
Shop By Special Interest
- All Brands We Offer
- All Products
- All Nutritional Suppositories
- All Testing - Blood, Urine, Hair, Fecal
- DR Recommended
- Nanosphere Delivery
- Reduced Glutathione: Ultimate Antioxidant
- Pro Medical Foods and Nutrition Bars
- Lose 11 Pounds & 4 Inches in 8 Weeks!
- African Mango Irvingia
- Dr Oz Weight Loss
- Gift Certificates
- Special Combo Discounts
Shop By Detoxification
- Vitaltox EDTA, DMSA Chelation Vitamin Suppositories
- Detoxamin Nutritional Supplements
- KeLATOX EDTA Suppositories
- Medicardium EDTA Suppositories
- Remedylink Nutritional Suppositories
- Remedylink Dosage Protocol
- Zetpil Suppositories & Transdermal Creams
- Drucker Labs intraMAX, intraMIN, and intraKID Liquid
- Quicksilver Scientific Detoxification Products
- Quicksilver Clear Way Detoxification System
- IMD - Intestinal Metals Detox Protocol
- QuintEssential Bioterrain Restore and Optimum Mineralization
- Original Quinton Marine Plasma, Hypertonic and Isotonic
- Blood Testing and Laboratory Services
- Doctors Data Testing for Metals, Parasites, more
- Oral Detoxification
- Shop By Suppositories & Creams
- Shop By African Mango
Get Coupons by Email!
About Life Extension
Established in 1980, the Life Extension Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization dedicated to finding new scientific methods for eradicating old age, disease and death. The largest organization of its kind in the world, the Life Extension Foundation has always been at the forefront of discovering new scientific breakthroughs for use in developing novel disease prevention and treatment protocols to improve the quality and length of human life. Read More
At Metagenics, patient health is our greatest concern. Metagenics has built a reputation on nutraceuticals and medical foods that meet the high expectations of health care professionals worldwide. But what we care about most is serving the best interests of the patients who use our products and services with a goal of improving health and reversing chronic illness. Read More
About Pure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations was founded to formulate and manufacture the highest quality line of hypo-allergenic supplements available... Pure Encapsulations supplements are hypoallergenic. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian. There are absolutely no added coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or colors, fragrance or excipients in our products that would disrupt or diminish the bioavailability of any of their ingredients. Read More
Zetpil-RX is the health care professional's top choice for highly absorbed suppository forms of DMSA, Glutathione, Amino Acids, Iron, and more. This method offers an effective solution for individuals that suffer from poor and/or inadequate intestinal absorption, or for those that are in a deteriorated state of health. Products support the Prostate, Brain & Memory, Stress Reduction, Detoxification, and a variety of nutritional deficiencies. Zetpil suppositories provide support for Diabeties, Heart Disease, Cancer, and so many other debilating dieases. Read More
Quicksilver Clear Way Detoxification System
Quicksilver Clearway Detoxification System
Clearway Detox System Use Instructions
Click to View Products
Clear Way Cofactor Mix
The Clear Way Cleanse Cofactor Mix is a is a proprietary blend of whole-food and phytoextracted polyphenolics, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (RALA), and targeted vitamins (B1, B5, and B6) designed to maximize metal detoxification pathways. The polyphenolics and RALA have been shown to upregulate the detoxification systems of the body, especially the glutathione system. The glutathione system contains multiple molecules and enzymes that function to quench oxidative stress, repair damaged proteins, and detoxify and remove endogenous (internally created) and exogenous (externally acquired) toxins. The only way to truly increase the functioning of the system is to stimulate the production of the system components from within the cells. Polyphenolic antioxidants, such as epicatechin found in pine bark extract and green tea extract, have shown tremendous efficacy in doing this, creating both anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic activity and passing through the blood-brain barrier. This formula also provides 200 mg selenomethionine, 475 mcg organic iodine and 20 mg of Lumbrokinase, a powerful fibrinolytic enzyme that degrades intestinal biofilms and bolsters circulation.
Lipid-Encapsulated Therapeutic Compounds: Vitamin C, ALA, R-ALA, Glutathione (GSH)
Lipid-Encapsulated Therapeutic Compounds: Vitamin C/R-LA, Glutathione (GSH), EDTA/R-LA Liposomes and lipid nanoparticles (Etheric Delivery products), phospholipid spheres that house guest molecules, are delivery systems for compounds that are hard to absorb or are altered in the intestines. Liposomes and lipid particles are passively absorbed in the small intestine like lipids are and thus can bypass many intestinal absorption barriers. Due to the intestinal disassembly of glutathione, for example, oral supplementation of raw glutathione is useless. Liposomal GSH, however, is an ideal way to deliver this important supplement. Though the rest of the Clear Way System will support healthy glutathione levels, adding substrate for the GSH detoxification system to use can enhance the flushing of toxins out of the body. Vitamin C and EDTA can also be effectively delivered by lipid encapsulation with much improved absorption over conventional oral dosing.
In addition to their unique delivery mechanism, the phospholipids encapsulation of the therapeutic agents are the building block of cell membranes. The supplemental phospholipids can improve fluidity of the membranes, enhancing both uptake of nutrients by and excretion of wastes from the cells. Liposomal Glutathione, Therasomal Vitamin C + R-Lipoic Acid, and Therasomal EDTA + R-Lipoic Acid are made with 1,2 dilidino phosphatidy1choline ( (identical molecular structure to the injectable-grade "Lipostabil"). We are constantly searching advanced methods of utilizing Liposomal products with the highest standards of manufacturing (ie. cGMP) without compromising the specific grades of materials used in published research. As a result of this some products, formulas and manufacturers may change from time to time.
Quinton Marine Plasma
Quinton Marine Plasma is a natural marine solution that has 100 years of clinical evidence supporting its therapeutic and health regenerating properties. Since 1897 Quinton Marine Plasma has been harvested from a unique vortex plankton bloom in the Atlantic Ocean. Here, biological activity known as Biocenosis - a complex interaction among the all minerals and trace elements, organic matter, microbes, RNA, DNA, phytoplankton and zooplankton - is at its peak. Raw seawater from this location exhibits special biochemical and energetic properties that are distinct from the surrounding ocean.
Quicksilver Clear Way Detoxification System™
Quicksilver's Clear Way Detoxification System is a comprehensive program for metal detoxification. The system restores and amplifies the body's natural detoxification system (the glutathione system) to safely remove metals and other toxins from the body, primarily through the intestines. The system has three main components: 1) IMD - Intestinal Cleanse, 2) Clear Way Cofactor Phytonutrient Antioxidant Blend, and 3) Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System compounds. The dosages of the components, especially the dosage of IMD, can be used to modulate the speed of the detoxification.
1.0 Detoxification System Componets
IMD - Intestinal Cleanse:
Phytonutrient Antioxidant Blend:
Lipid Encapsulated Therapeutic Compounds:
- Vitamin C and R Lipoic Acid Drops with Etheric Delivery
- Reduced Glutathione Spray with Etheric Delivery
- EDTA and R Lipoic Acid with Etheric Delivery
Additional Optional Support may include:
- Quinton Hypertonic Marine Plasma
- Quinton Isotonic Marine Plasma
- Multimineral Supplements (e.g. Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese)
- Homeopathic drainage remedies for kidney, liver, or lymph
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Essential Fatty Acids (4:1 DHA/EPA, Green Lipped Mussel Oil, pumpkin oil, 3-6-9 blends)
- Adaptogenic Tonic Herbs (e.g. Ashwaganda, Rhodiola)
The system works in cycles of use and then rest. The use periods provoke drainage from the body, which uses the body's resources for detoxification. The rest periods allow redistribution of resources.
IMD - Product Overview
The Intestinal Metals Detox (IMD) is a proprietary product that consists of highly purified silica carrier with covalently attached metal-binding groups. The product is insoluble and functions to bind heavy metals in the gut so that they can be safely eliminated with the bowels; this prevents both absorption of the heavy metals and the generation of free-radicals catalyzed by the metals. In fact, the product can also directly neutralized free-radicals in the gut and thus may play a role in damping gastrointestinal inflammation. Both the silica base and the binding agent are GRAS (generally recognized as safe) for use in food, but since the binding agent is firmly attached to the insoluble silica, it is not absorbed and thus not bioavailable. The product contains no known allergens and no allergic reactions have been reported to date.
- Binds mercury and other heavy metals in the intestines and escorts these harmful contaminants out of the body.
- Intercepts methylmercury trapped in enterohepatic circulation.
- Leads to lowering of blood mercury levels, allowing organ and tissue bound mercury safely to drain into the blood at a natural rate
- Improves the body’s natural detoxification ability by quenching free radicals and stopping metal-catalyzed free-radical reactions, which can otherwise lead to inflammation and cause down-regulation of detox transporters (Phase III transporters - OATs, cMOAT, MRPs, etc)
- Fortifies the link between the intestines and the immune system.
Add 1-2 scoops IMD to a soluble Vitamin C solution or Phospholipid suspension, such as Quinton Isotonic, or add to food 1-2 times per day as directed by healthcare practitioner. For liquids, stir to create a suspension and drink quickly before IMD settles, preferable on an empty stomach. Take with small amount of food if a stomach upset occurs. For sensitive patients, start with half a scoop per day, and work up to the full dosage. Children 12 and under: 1/2 scoop, or as tolerated.
Clear Way Cofactor Mix:
Start with 1-2 caps per day and work up to 3 per day or more as IMD use increases (see examples below). Caps can be taken with meals and may be divided into 1-3 per meal when taking larger amounts. Take during "on" periods, preferably on an empty stomach to get the most biofilm elimination activity from the Lumbrokinase.
Phospholipids should be taken at least 20 minutes before meals to allow full assimilation. If all forms of liposomes are used you can take more than one kind at a time (e.g. Therasomal Vit. C/R-LA plus Liposomal GSH plus Therasomal EDTAIR-LA); the only rule is that IMD is best with only the Liposomal C/R-LA. If you wish to take Liposomal GSH or EDTA in the same period of the day as the IMD, wait 30 minutes after taking IMD to take the Liposomal GSH and/or EDTA.
During the detoxification, it is very beneficial to ensure proper digestive flora with probiotics and prebiotics, to remineralize with balanced mineral blends, and to provide lots of essential fatty acids. The most important mineral needs are Magnesium (400 mg or more per day), Zinc (15-50 mg/day), and Selenium (100-400 mcg per day). There are numerous products that can be used for these tasks; Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950 is a suitable product for rebuilding nutrient minerals. Quinton Hypertonic Marine Plasma is a broad spectrum micromineral supplement, including the hard-to-find rare-earth elements. Minerals should be heavily emphasized on days "off'. When EDTA is used, remineralizing formulas are even more important, especially zinc and magnesium.
Make sure that the patient moves their bowels 1-2 times per day; use magnesium (such as magnesium ascorbate or magnesium citrate), supplemental fiber, and natural laxatives if needed. During the days "off', an adaptogenic tonic herbal like Ashwagandha along with increased mineral supplementation is useful to strengthen the system before the next round of drainage.
Pre- Tox Program:
Homeopathic drainage remedies are very effective for preparing the drainage pathways for the detoxification program. The most commonly used ones are Kidney, Lymph, and Liver drainage remedies. The program is most effective if these remedies are used with IMD Pro Strength Intestinal Cleanse for 3-4 weeks before the full IMD detox protocol. Add in 1-2 caps/day Clear Way Cofactors Phytonutrient Antioxidant Blend for the last one or two weeks of the "Pre-Tox".
Dosing cycles have periods of time "on" and "off'. The typical ratio of on/off is 5/2. The simplest form of this is 5 days on and 2 days off, repeated every week. Multiples of this cycle, 10-on/4-off or 20-on/8-off, can also be used. The longer the "on" period, the deeper the detox, but also the more likely one is to suffer some fatigue or other symptoms. So 5/2 is the most gentle and 20/8 the most intense, with 10/4 being intermediate. The dosing levels increase with time as can be comfortably handled by the patient; if detox symptoms (fatigue, headaches, digestive problems) are too strong, back off on doses of the IMD (the main control on detox rate). Below is an example of a 5/2 and a 10/4 dosing schedule for a three month period. It is important to respond to the individuals needs with dosing and do only what they can handle. Complete detoxification may take up to a year or more.
5 Days On - 2 Days Off:
10 Days On - 4 Days Off:
4.0 Next Steps
After three months of this program, take at least 2 weeks to just remineralize and strengthen the body with the Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950, Quinton Hypertonic Marine Plasma, and Ashwagandha or other Adaptogenic herbs. Then do another three-month protocol. If the patient had to keep low dosages through the first three months, go to higher doses in the next three months. If the patient was able to take the high end of doses indicated here and did not have too high of a load, stay on the Month 1 regimen and cut back on some of the liposomal products and stop the EDTA. If the patient had a very large metal load, repeat the full protocol. A long, lower-intensity phase is essential for getting deep, long-lasting detoxification, whereas the first three month intense phase retrains the detox system and pulls the worst loads out. Some people who are very sensitive and/or have high toxic burdens need to move much more slowly through the program starting off with fractional doses (i.e. 1/3 or 1/2 scoop of IMD per day) and working slowly up. It is important to allow the process to take the time it needs so as not to "retoxify" the patient with too rapid of a drain instead of "detoxifying" them with a safe and controlled drain rate. A strong "detox reaction" is usually an indication that more "Pre-Tox" time needs to be spent with Homeopathic drainage remedies and IMD before full lMD usage.
1. Kalitsky-Szirtes, J.; Shayeganpour, A.; Brocks, D. R; Piquette-Miller, M., Suppression of drug- metabolizing enzymes and efflux transporters in the intestine of endotoxin-treated rats. Drug Metabolism and Disposition 2004,32, (1),20-27.
2. Nadarajah, V.; Neiders, M. E.; Aguirre, A; Cohen, R E., Localized cellular inflammatory responses to subcutaneously implanted dental mercury. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health 1996, 49, (2), 113-126(14).
3. Cnubben, N. H. P.; Rietjens, I. M. C. M.; Wortelboer, H. M.; van Zanden, J.; van Bladeren, P. J., The interplay of glutathione-related processes in antioxidant defense. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 2001, 10, 141-152.
4. Oude Elferink, R J. P.; Otten hoff, R; Liefting, W.; de Haan, J.; Jansen, P., L.M., Hepatobiliary transport of glutathione and glutathione cojugate in rats with hereditary hyperbilirubinemia. Journal of Clinical Investigation 1989, 84, 476-483.
5. Martensson, J.; Jain, A; Meister, A, Glutathione is required for intestinal function. Proceeding of the Natural Academy of Sciences 1990,87, 1715-1719.
6. Sido, B.; Hack, V.; Hochlehnert, A; Lipps, H.; Herfarth, C.; Droge, W., Impairment of intestinal glutathione synthesis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Gut 1998, 42, 485-492.
7. Ruemmele, F. M.; Bier, D.; Marteau, P.; Rechkemmer, G.; Bourdet-Sicard, R; Walker, W. A; Goulet, 0., Clinical evidence for immunomodulatory effects of probiotic bacteria. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 2009, 48,126-141.
8. Much, D. M.; Crespy, V.; Clough, J.; Henderson, C. J.; Lariani, S.; Mansourian, R; Moulin, J.; Wolf, R; Williamson, G., Hepatic cytochrome P-450 reductase-null mice show reduced trascriptional response to quercetin and reveal physiological homeostasis between jejunum and liver. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology 2006, 291, G63-G72.
9. Schwetz, BA; Spencer HC; Gehring PJ, A study of prenatal and postnatal toxicity of a sulfhydryl resin in rats. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 1974,27,621-628.
10. Clarkson, TW; Small, H; Norseth, T, Excretion and absorption of methyl mercury after polythiol resin treatment. Archives of Environmental Health 1973, 26, 173-176.
11. Clarkson, TW; Magos, L.; Cox, C.; Greenwood, MR; AMin-Zaki, L; Majeed, MA; AI-Damluji., K; Test of efficacy of antidotes for removal of methylmercury in human poisoning during the Iraq outbreak. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 1981, 218, (1), 74-83.
12. Kershaw, TG; Dhahir, PH; Clarkson, TW, The relationship between blood levels and dose of methylmerucry in man. Archives of Environmental Health 1980, 35(1), 28-36.
13. Berglund, F; Berlin, M, Risk of methylmercury cumulation in man and mammals and the relation between body burden of methyl mercury and toxic effects, in Miller M, Berg GG (eds): Chemical Fallout. Springfield, IL, Charles Thomas Publisher, 1969, p. 258.
14. Halbach, S.; Vogt, S.; Kohler, W.; Felgenhauer, N.; Welzl, G.; Kremers, L.; Zilker, T.; Melchart, D., Blood and urine mercury levels in adult amalgam patients of a randomized controlled trial: Interaction of Hg species in erythrocytes. Environmental Research 2008,107,69-78.
15. Wortelboer, H. M.; Balvers, M. G. J.; Usta, M.; van Bladeren, P. J.; Cnubben, N. H. P., Glutathione- dependent interaction of heavy metal compounds with multidrug resistanc proteins MRP1 and MRP2. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 2008, 26, 102-108.
16. Ng, K. H,; Lim, B. G.; Wong, K. P., Sulfate conjugating and transport functions of MOCK distal tubular cells. Kidney International 2003, 63, 976-986.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
IMD Pro Strength Intestinal Cleanse binds heavy metals in the gut, both ingested and excreted by the body with bile, to safely eliminate via the bowels. Neutralizes and prevents absorption of the heavy metals and free-radical generation catalyzed by them.
Item Number: IMDPDR | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
Quicksilver Scientific Reduced Glutathione Pump with Etheric Delivery Sunflower Phospholipid Encapsulation System, 1.7 oz Bottle
Quicksilver Scientific Reduced Glutathione delivers the power of intravenous therapy with oral delivery. Liposomes provide up to 90% or higher intracellular delivery of therapeutic compounds than IV. Raise tissue levels and increase blood serum levels.
Item Number: GSH | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
Quicksilver Scientific Vitamin C and R Lipoic Acid Drops with Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System, 1.7 oz Bottle
Using Etheric Delivery, Quicksilver Scientific Vitamin C and R-Lipoic Acid can have a higher absorption rate than an IV! Delivers all 1000 mg Vitamin C per teaspoon. The non-corn based Vitamin C (tapioca-source) is essential to any detoxification program.
Item Number: crla | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
Clear Way Cofactors Proprietary blend of phytoextracted polyphenolics, sodium buffered R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, targeted vitamins, selenium, standardized kelp extract and high-potency Lumbrokinase designed to maximize metal detoxification pathways.
Item Number: CLEARWAY | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
Quicksilver Scientific EDTA and R-Lipoic Acid with Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System, 4 oz Liquid
Quicksilver Scientific EDTA and R-Lipoic Acid with Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System, 4 oz Liq is the most absorbable, pro-grade, oral form of EDTA available. Effectively get EDTA and R-lipoic acid into the blood stream better than an IV!
Item Number: edtarla | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
IMD Intestinal Cleanse binds heavy metals in the gut (ingested metals and metals excreted by the body with the bile) to safely eliminate with the bowels. Neutralizes and prevents absorption of the heavy metals and free-radical generation catalyzed by them
Item Number: IMD30X | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
Quinton Hypertonic Marine Plasma represents the original blueprint of life. It has three times the mineral concentration of your blood and is ideal for energizing, mental focus, sports performance, challenged immune systems, and rapid re-mineralization.
Item Number: 17442 | Brand: Original Quinton (Isotonic, Hypertonic)Add to Favorites
Quinton Isotonic is pure marine plasma diluted to match the concentration of your blood and is the most gentle. Isotonic is ideal if for a sensitive system, gentle detoxification, restoration, deeper sleep, emotional and physical balance, and relaxation.
Item Number: 176618 | Brand: Original Quinton (Isotonic, Hypertonic)Add to Favorites
QuintEssential Bioterrain Restore pure marine plasma diluted to match the concentration of your blood and is the most gentle. Ideal if for a sensitive system, gentle detoxification, restoration, deeper sleep, emotional and physical balance, relaxation.
Item Number: quint09 | Brand: Water and Wellness Solutions, QuintEssentialAdd to Favorites
QuintEssential Optimum Mineralization 3.3, 30 Count
Same as Original Quinton Hypertonic with EZ Open Seal
Optimum Mineralization. The blueprint of life. Has 3 times the mineral concentration of your blood and 78 minerals and marine co-factors for energizing, mental focus, sports performance, challenged immune systems, and rapid re-mineralization.
Item Number: QUINT33 | Brand: Water and Wellness Solutions, QuintEssentialAdd to Favorites
Item Number: MISTSPRAY | Brand: Original Quinton (Isotonic, Hypertonic)Add to Favorites
Item Number: NASALSPRAY | Brand: Original Quinton (Isotonic, Hypertonic)Add to Favorites
Quicksilver Scientific has developed an innovative supplement product known as Intestinal Metals Detox which is designed to promote the safe and effective therapeutic detoxification of mercury and other toxic metals from the body. Save over $200 on combo!
Item Number: QS30 | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites
The absorption rate of Quicksilver Scientific GABA with Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System approaches that of an IV using a much improved liposomal delivery. It allows better support for anxiety, productivity and a better quality of life.
Item Number: gaba | Brand: Quicksilver ScientificAdd to Favorites